Happy Wednesday Panthers! Currently, we are all in the middle of finals week, and we know that everyone has a lot on their minds! With the end of the semester so close, and graduation and summer vacation just around the corner, it’s about that time we all start thinking about the months to come. Everyone is getting ready to enjoy all the new changes that come along with graduation and/or just celebrating the end of the academic year and finally getting a chance to just lay back and relax a little!
- First and foremost! Make sure if you are planning an outing, that you are always somewhere safe, and whenever you can, make sure to be with someone, especially when drinking! The buddy system may seem “lame” but there is always safety in numbers!
- Remember to stay hydrated! It doesn’t matter if you are out on the beach or sitting at home taking it easy, people don’t always remember that they need to keep themselves hydrated. Dehydration can lead to some moderate to severe.
- Don’t forget your sun safety! While summer vacation is the time when people want to work on their tans, don't forget to keep in mind all the harmful effects it can have on your skin. Using sun block can really help keep you healthy!
- Watch your alcohol consumption. Alcohol poisoning is only one of the dangers that can be involved in over consumption of alcohol, not to mention losing your self control and the bad decisions you may make because of it.
- Be protected. It is important to make sure both you and your partner are protected at all times!